Hindu Vedic Marriage (Vivah)
(Similar to Arya Samaj Marriage)
- We only perform small marriages from 25 to 200 people attendance.
- We believe that marriage is a family program and should be performed in presence of closest relatives and friends only.
- Now 21st Century is demanding for small marriages.
- Save for your future on marriages – Save –Donate for Social Cause.
- We only perform HINDU VEDIC VIVAH ( HINDU MARRIAGE) at our marriage hall. These Hindu Vedic Marriage rituals take total 50-60 minutes of time to perform.
- These rituals include
- This Marriage rituals doesn’t include conventional or social custom related marriage rituals like HALDI.
- We don’t allow such additions in rituals strictly. MADHUPARK & KANYADAN rituals performed only if Father & Mother or any Senior Relatives from Bridegroom are available.
- We provide a complete package for marriage inclusive of Hall, Seating arrangement, Essential Marriage material, Garlands, Coconut, sweets, Sehra , Priest, Bridal Make-up, Photography, Video shooting, Notery and Marriage Registration formalities etc.
- There are 2 types of packages 1. marriage Package upto 30 pax without lunch and 2. Marriage with Lunch from 50 to 200 pax.
- Ask for quote by sending mail to email@example.com
- These rituals of Hindu Marriage have been accepted by Hindu Marriage Act 1956. This marriage is performed between Hindu couples only. Groom and Bridegroom should be Hindu ( Born in Hindu family or converted to Hindu Religion by authentic process)at the time of marriage.
- Groom should have completed 21 years of his age and Bridegroom should have completed 18 years of her age strictly at the time of marriage.
- Both should have not been involved in any illegal relationship at the time of marriage.
- Both should have Essential Maturity, Sense of Responsibility and Sound Mind at the time of marriage.
- Marriages performed by these rituals at our place become legal and constructive.